Mandarava Resort and Spa Phuket
Seven-Night Getaway with Breakfast and Flights
From $799 Per Person
Mandarava Resort and Spa
Combining the amenities of modern accommodations with the charm of a tropical hillside resort, the five star Mandarava Resort and Spa is situated amongst an environment rife with waterfalls and greenery on Karon Beach in the province of Phuket. The resort boasts three infinity pools, each set on a different slope of the property, while guests who prefer to take their dips in the ocean have only to wander 700m to reach the beach.
The Tropicana Superior Room offers views of the resort’s swimming pool or jungle and a private balcony. The Mandarava Resort and Spa also offers a range of free activities for its guests to enjoy throughout their stay. These include yoga by the pool every Thursday, towel folding class every Wednesday and a game and fitness room. Thai cooking classes are also on offer to purchase.
- One king bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
The Area: Phuket and Karon Coast
A melting pot of religions, experiences and of course international tourists, Phuket combines everything that can be expected of a tropical island destination and puts it all into overdrive. Idyllic beaches and lush forests are juxtaposed against the hectic energy of Patong, often referred to as the party capital of not just Thailand but the whole of Asia. Patong is the island’s beating heart, a city of frenetic energy and bright lights surrounded by the gracious curve of glittering Patong Beach. Patong Beach is one of Thailand’s most famous where everything from sun lounges to jet skis are available to hire, and locals offer on-the-spot hair braiding and massages.
Just a short hop to the south of this lies the areas of Karon and Kata, famous for their pristine beaches and proximity to all the action of Patong without being in the thick of it. For something quieter and more picturesque, take a long tail boat around the southern headland to Freedom Beach, which is only accessible by water. By night, busy Bangla Road comes to life with bars, restaurants and nightclubs at every turn. The streets are closed to cars from 6pm and throng with people every night of the week. For something different, check out a Las Vegas-style magic show at the Joe Conrad Magic Theatre. During the daytime, explore the spectacular surrounding area with a tour to Phi Phi Island, a scuba-diving day trip or an elephant trek through the jungle.
Khao Lak is all about sun, sand and sea, with stunning picture-postcard beaches along with excellent snorkelling and diving. Hike into the verdant hills of Lam Ru National Park; and check out the beautiful Lampi and Chong Fah waterfalls, both within a short drive of Khao Lak.
Enjoy a stay at a five star resort surrounded by tropical gardens and located within walking distance to Karon Beach
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
- $799 per person, twin share for a seven-night stay with Perth flights (up to $1,705 value)
- $849 per person, twin share for a seven-night stay with Sydney, Melbourne or Gold Coast flights (up to $2,193 value)
- $999 per person, twin share for a seven-night stay with Adelaide flights (up to $2,165 value)
- Price is per person, based on twin share (two people travelling together)
- Single supplement (one person travelling alone): available from $350 extra, based on departure from Adelaide, in tropicana superior room. If you would like to know more please call Your Travel Deal on 1300 652 618
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
Included in all options:
- Accommodation in a tropicana superior room for two people
- Return flights
- Daily buffet breakfast for two people • Two times Thai Set dinner for two people • One time cocktail for two people • One time 30-minute Thai massage for two people • 20% discount on spa and 10% discount on food
- Check-in from 2pm
- Check-out by 12pm
- Adding occupants above standard: an additional adult is $70 per adult per night and an additional child is $40 per child per night
- Room upgrades:
- Complimentary room upgrade from tropicana superior to panoramic deluxe room; and from panoramic deluxe room to horizon deluxe for travel between 1 Apr-30 Sep 2018
- Upgrade to a panoramic deluxe room from only $100 per person for all other travel dates